Tuesday, June 19

Necklace lessons




Allie has introduced me to a new type of jewellery making and perhaps a new obsession. We went to a bead shop for a lesson in crochet necklace making, and before you say something rude about needing a crochet doilie for the back of the couch or loo roll (like Brendan) take a look at the results! I have been wearing mine ever since and dashed back the next day for more beads to make a present for Andrea. Need a job to feed my desire to make bead necklaces.



Allie and I are plotting to have an Alison and Jo style home open day, for those who don't know an open day at somebody's house where all the creative people have stalls and try and sell their stuff to long suffering friends and family. Ok so first we need a slightly bigger circle but I can see by then we are going to have a LOT of stock in the jewellery stand!Orders anybody?

No comments :