Saturday, November 24

cute kids quotes (ella & friends)

Every now and then either Ella or one of her friends comes out with an absulute pearl of a saying, they really can make you laugh until you cry sometimes.
I have decided to keep a list of them so we don't forget them!

Bacground: Opening the curtains on a sunny Sunday morning in late August I commented "Summer is on the way" to which Ella responded "I wonder where it went on its holidays?"

Background: Lisa and Levi are telling us about the "dummy tree", this is a tree where Levi is going to hang his dummy, then he will get a present and another child who needs it more will get the dummy.
Lisa "we are into recycling"
Levi "but I am not ready to recycle yet"
Levi age 3 and a half

Background: Matthew wakes up scared in the night and Jo goes to him to soothe him.
Jo "Don't worry the angels will protect you"
Matthew wailing "But Mummy I don't want the angels I want ADT"
Matthew Boting age 3, get a South African to explain

Backround: Ella and I are lying in bed having a cuddle just as see falls asleep.
Ella "Mum, do you miss me when I am in my dream?"
Eva "You don't go anywhere, we are both still here in the bed, so I don't have to miss you. You are just having a dream in your brain inside your head"
Ella after some sleepy thinking "Goodbye mum...I am going into my dream... don't worry I will come back...in a minute"
Ella age 4

Background: Ella is thoughtful at the dinner table one evening and is asking us about how people get married, she has recently seen photos of a wedding.
Ella "Who is the man who says 'your awful wife'?"
Ella age 4

Background: One day after school Ella asks "Mom, do French poodles speak French?"
Ella age 5

Background: Pat Cody is taking Patrick to his first day of kindergarten and he asks him what he thinks he will be when he grows up. (First he says he will marry Ella.)
PJ "I am going to be a builder."
Pat asks what made him think of being a builder.
PJ "Because I am going to build a house for my bride."
Patrick is 5

Background:Cindy is getting ready for a wedding and is all dressed up in her formal dress and is putting on her makeup.
Emily "Mum you look so beautiful! The prince is going to be so pleased with you!"
Emily age 3

Background:The O'Flynne family is travelling in the car and Keely is fussing with his shoes.
Keely "Mummy, take shoe off."
Andrea "No Keely keep your shoes on"
Keely "Mummy, something in shoe"
Andrea "Whats in your shoe?"
Keely "Foot Mummy"
Keely age 2

2 comments :

Graeme said...

Eva, these are absolutely classic!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't heard the one from Matthew - i love it :)

Graeme said...

These had us giggling away -definate 21st material. Love Ally